Very Healthy Lamb Meatballs (for humans and dogs)
Here’s what ingredients you’ll need:
- 500g lamb mince
- 250g cooked quinoa
- 1 dessertspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 clove garlic – grated
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- season with salt & pepper
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and blend well.
2. Roll into meatballs about the size of a golf ball. They can be any shape, but I like little ones! If time permits refrigerate for 10mins.
3. Pan fry medium heat in a non-stick pan with a tablespoon of oil till golden and delicious. Turn frequently.
Furkids – steamed greens and dollop plain yogurt (if accepted). Add Wellbeing Essentials to make this meal nutritionally right for dogs. And very delicious too.
Human – yogurt with mint, cucumber, lemon, and sumac (if available), Harissa (chilli paste), and green salad.